[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Difference between /fisheye/browse/JBPM/jbpm.3/console and f

vsevel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 23 11:39:30 EDT 2007

Hello,

I installed jBPM-jPDL-3.2.2 and ran the websale example.
Everything was OK.
Now I want to have my own console and webapplication.
So I need to learn from the jBPM console code.
So I started to dowloaded jbpm.3 from
http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JBPM/jbpm.3/console
I was surprise not to find any java class inside the console directory.
But I am guessing now it is because things has been moved to jbmp4jsf and gravel. But I am not sure.

However I saw that some code is present in
http://fisheye.jboss.org/browse/JbpmSvn/console.

So which one is the right one?
I read in one email that the plan was to migrate from CVS to subversion.
Is it related?

Thanks,
Val

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097954#4097954