[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to exclude specific exceptions from logging

JUnkie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 23 12:25:46 EDT 2007

Hi,

How would one exclude an exception from being written into the servers log file that is used for user navigation like org.jboss.seam.security.NotLoggedInException ?

The exception is thrown when the user calls a bean method that is annoted with
@Restrict("#{identity.loggedIn}")
and in pages.xml I simply have

<exception class="org.jboss.seam.security.NotLoggedInException">
  |     <message severity="WARNING">#{messages.org.jboss.seam.NotLoggedIn}</message>
  |     <redirect view-id="/login.xhtml" />
  | </exception>

so that the user may log in. Without the facility to exclude the exception from getting logged I would have this in the log file all over the place...

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097976#4097976

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097976