[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Upgrade CR1 to CR2

HerrE do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 23 13:10:38 EDT 2007

"pingus" wrote : The download was OK, but your hint was helpful anyway :-)

  | I've checked all libraries in lib and found a differences for all the jboss-seam jars. After that I realized, that I've invoked ant build to solve the issue with seam-gen and missing dependencies.
  |
  | I've replaced all jboss-seam jars with the files from the original download and it works.
  |
  | Thanks
  | Pingus

I have the same issue here and can't solve it. Could you please be more specific:
- Which lib directories did you have compared?
- And in which place did you replace all jboss-seam jars?
- Where did you take the original jars from (from jboss-seam-2.0.0.CR2.zip) ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4097989#4097989

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4097989