[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - How to access Jgroups from JBoss

khozy2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 23 16:28:25 EDT 2007

Hi,

      I am internally using OSCache in my application that is to be deployed in a clustered environment. OScache also internally uses Jgroups for messaging. I also want to implement my own messaging internally in my application using Jgroups. Is it possible to access JBoss's Jgroup API's to implement this or do I have to use my own version of Jgroups.jar and configuration. Same for Oscache too.

Thanks,
Kman

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098047#4098047

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098047