[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Entity relation deleated

mhiggins do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 23 21:19:17 EDT 2007

The data is fine its just when I load the entities on another from the last line in th e log I see is.

  | 21:06:31,870 INFO  [STDOUT] Hibernate: delete from Profile_Location where Profile_id=?
  | 21:06:31,871 INFO  [STDOUT] Hibernate: delete from Profile_Location where Profile_id=?

I did remove the JoinTable lines but It did not help, I did not like the default naming. I still can't figure out why the rows on the join table are being deleted ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098097#4098097

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098097