[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Deployed service statistics

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 24 03:06:00 EDT 2007

Hi abdujaparov,
what Oskar is telling you is that instead of using JMX to access the managed endpoint MBean, you might leverage our spi to get the metrics you're looking for.
As a matter of fact, once you get the org.jboss.wsf.spi.deployment.Endpoint with the code Okar gave you, you can do
EndpointMetrics epm = endpoint.getEndpointMetrics();
  | epm.getAverageProcessingTime();
  | epm.getRequestCount();
This is another solution, with its own advantages and disadvantages. I still think it might be interesting to take a look at the jmx way.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098140#4098140

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098140