[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Newbie with JbossWS

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 24 04:04:12 EDT 2007

As you can see here http://docs.jboss.com/seam/2.0.0.CR2/reference/en/html/webservices.html, Seam allows you to add a JAX-WS handler to the invocation chain so that you can work on its conversations through ws request.
This means you have to use JAX-WS webservices; WSTools does not support jax-ws, you need to use wsconsume/wsprovide tools. Thus you need to upgrade jbossws to 2.0.x (I guess you have jbossws 1.2.1.GA)
Finally, if you're simply looking for a way to get a ws to use as a facade to your Seam component, I would suggest you to take a look at our quick start documentation, it's really easy: http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=Quick_Start

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098153#4098153

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098153