[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: @In gets not injected thou it exists

axismundi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 24 04:33:19 EDT 2007

thanks for your input.
the component declaration surely doesn't need to be an interface.

I added @Name("applicationUser") to my ApplicationUser class, but still it is not being injected. And anyway, the component "applicationUser" IS in fact existing in the Seam session-ctx (according to Seam debug-page).

Secondly, and even more strange, the injection for applicationUser works well in another SFSB:

  | @Stateful
  | @Name("orderManagement")
  | @Scope(ScopeType.SESSION)
  | public class OrderManagementBean implements OrderManagement {
  |
  | 	@In
  | 	private ApplicationUser applicationUser; <-- gets injected properly!
  |
  | ----------------
  | @Stateful
  | @Name("shopTree")
  | @Scope(ScopeType.SESSION)
  | public class ShopTreeBean implements ShopTree {
  |
  | 	@In
  | 	private ApplicationUser applicationUser; <-- NOT injected !

yes, both EJBs run in the same application.

By the way, the applicationUser component is put into session-ctx by the authentication class via @Out-jection.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098169#4098169

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098169