[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Jboss Seam 2.0 CR2 offline install

HerrE do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 24 07:49:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

if you mean seam-gen, you can install it on an internet pc as i did and copy the generated web application on a usb stick to your development pc. I've installed jdk, jboss, ant and seam on an internet pc and created a empty web application:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098261#4098261

After this i copied the web application to my development pc and changed the file build.properties in the web applications directory to point a my jboss.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098266#4098266

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098266