[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: bpws.getVariableData as predicate is not supported?

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 24 12:45:24 EDT 2007

Hello Alex,

I have come accross a similar case where I get 'SimpleVariableContext' in GetVariableDataFunction's evaluate(arg) method because the I have predicate inside another expression.

For example, bpws:getVariableData(name, part, query[bpws:getVariableData()]query contd.)

So I have made these changes to GetVariableDataFunction's evaluate(arg1, arg2, arg3) method

  | XPathQueryEvaluator locationEvaluator = XPathEvaluatorFactory.createQueryEvaluator(locationString);
  |
  |       //if no where else, add method in SetNamespaceContext to add bpws.
  |       ((SetNamespaceContext)support.getNamespaceContext()).addNamespace( "bpws", "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/business-process/");
  |
  |       locationEvaluator.setNamespaceContext(support.getNamespaceContext());
  |       locationEvaluator.setVariableContext( variableContext);
  |       locationEvaluator.setFunctionContext( support.getFunctionContext());
  |       /*
  |        * in BPEL 1.1, the context node is 'the root of the document fragment
  |        * representing the entire part'
  |        */
  |       Object queryValue = locationEvaluator.evaluate(partValue.getOwnerDocument());
  |       log.debug("evaluate : " + queryValue);
  |       return queryValue;

So you can see I have pretty much repeated the code I put in XPathQueryEvaluator to fix my original problem which started this thread. So a better way would be to call queryEvaluator's evaluate(node, Token) method. But since this is Jaxen's extension class I don't know how to get back Token from Context. If there is a way to do that, please let me know.

Also if there is a better of doing this please point that out. I appreciate your help.

Thank you,
Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098424#4098424

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098424