[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: T or F? - <s:link/> in dataTable must use @DataModel or

mheidt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 24 13:08:20 EDT 2007

I'm in search for a best practice as well.

My problem is the following.
Assume you have a datatable like jfrankman.

I already implemented the delete operation with this extended-EL feature by passing the row-variables...in this case lineItem.

But now I'm stuck with the update. The variable passed to the action-method only holds the old value, at least the Clob (the only editable field) is still null.

Then I tried the Injection...still holding the old value.

What is the seam-way to do it?

I don't want to code a lot of actionListeners for all column-fields...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098435#4098435

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098435