[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: DataTable Sorting Example

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 24 16:09:49 EDT 2007

"griffitm" wrote : Thanks for the reply.  I can have a stateful session bean that extends EntityQuery?

You couldn't up until AS 4.2.2 due to some bugs in JBoss' EJB3 implementation, and I haven't checked since it was released earlier this week.

Whatever, you can have a Seam JavaBean component that extends EntityQuery (which is all EntityQuery is).

That code looks right, but EntityQuery is quite a tricky component to get all the refreshing right for.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098532#4098532

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098532