[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Data gravitation synchronization issue

manik.surtani@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 24 19:00:34 EDT 2007

Glad to hear you got it working (somewhat).

Correct that such an access pattern is not recommended.  This is why we strongly stress the need for session affinity with BR.

We're working on some ideas to remove the need for session affinity (wiki - http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossCachePartitioning[/url] and discussion thread - [url]http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4061375)

Cheers,
Manik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098606#4098606

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098606