[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Get some informations from Container !

catania do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 24 21:38:20 EDT 2007

   I have seen some questions about this problem but no any answers.

    I use JAAS and DatabaseServerLoginModule to authenticate clients.
   When the client login success. And suddenly, he can't connect to server (maybe is network or some reasons!).

How server recognize he not online! (such as how I can get the list of clients have connected to server!)

   Has the Jboss server support about this problem. I also tried get this list from Container server but not success!

   Have any ideas about this problem!

   Thanks.

   Catania.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098630#4098630