[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:fileUpload not actually sending output?

rjstanford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 01:30:18 EDT 2007

GOT IT - For anyone else who's searching and finds this ...

We had the trinidad jars in our library, even though we weren't using them.  We were referencing the namespace in the xmlns section of the page, but that was it.  Removing the reference and the jar files themselves suddenly made s:fileUpload send data!

I also added org.jboss.seam.web.MultipartFilter manually.  That allows us to have all of our form tags be multipart (set in our template) - not sure if this is "bad", but it seems to work just fine.

Now all I need to do is figure out why I'm getting a NumberFormatException when outputting the image from the byte[] - but that's a new problem!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098650#4098650

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098650