[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WSTools to generate jaxrpc-mapping.xml file?

alessio.soldano@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 03:34:39 EDT 2007

Considering you have jboss 4.0.5 and jbossws 2.0.0.GA, I would try using the JAX-WS tools (wsconsume) that are currently supported and should have less compatibility issues with thirdparty wsdls.
http://jbws.dyndns.org/mediawiki/index.php?title=JAX-WS_User_Guide#Top-Down_.28Using_wsconsume.29

I guess your problem somehow depends on what is actually in the wsdl file, I would take a look at it searching for something wrong in the xml prolog. May be this could help: http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=567285

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098684#4098684

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098684