[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: org.jbpm.graph.def.DelegationException in JBPM-BPEL

ZazzaZ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 04:05:49 EDT 2007

Ok,
thanks for answering but I have already set my URIs in the catalog.

I saw it from advanced example ATM.

I'm thinking that this error is related to wrong manipulation of messages and
messages parts in the BPEL. This way when the service calling occurs the SOAP message is in a wrong state. This is due to wrong message manipulation in queries, i.e. you've to fully qualify the namespace of the objects you're going to modify.

If you need further explanations, ask me.

However, as soon I have  a working example, I'll post it somewhere.

Bye.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098696#4098696

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098696