[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: nor any of its super class is known...

nickarls do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 04:35:47 EDT 2007

The strange thing is that I see the called WS being called and it looks like the problem would emerge on the reponse:

  | 11:30:01,672 WARN  [arjLoggerI18N] [com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.coordinator.TwoPhaseCoordinator_4] TwoPhaseCoordinator.afterCompletion - returned failure for com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.resources.arjunacore.SynchronizationImple at 2f2075
  | 11:30:01,722 ERROR [HandlerChainExecutor] Exception during handler processing
  | javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: javax.xml.bind.MarshalException
  |  - with linked exception:
  | [javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: foo.Bar nor any of its super class is known to this context.

foo.Bar has a

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098708#4098708

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098708