[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: using a proper Date format

mircea.markus do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 05:32:27 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : need to optimize the cache to find more as possible data in cache
Do you need queries like: 'I need all the cached data from 3 Jul 06 to 14 Apr 09'? If so organizing the cache as follows might make the query very flexible as you can specify any boundaries. This results in as much  as possible  data being returned.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098740#4098740

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098740