[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: How do you override soap:address location from WSDL at r

jalla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 09:30:28 EDT 2007

I am using Flex and the want to consume a login web service written in java running jboss. The flex needs the wsdl location and figures out the endpoint on the fly based on wsdl. However, the endpoint address is the local hostname of the server running web service. In my flex app I get the error message that says it can't connect to http://utv/LoginWS where utv is the hostname of the server running WS on jboss.

Is there any way I can fix it? Is it possible that endpoint url is dynamically generated based on current request?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098814#4098814

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4098814