[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: Jboss 4.2.1 web session problem

vkviswanadh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 16:01:14 EDT 2007

Hi Thanks a lot for your reply.

As I said ,I am using windows xp, do I need to use any thing other than,mod_jk.so file.

After configuring all the stuff as explained in the document

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=UsingMod_jk1.2WithJBoss

and trying to test whether my configuration is working or not, it was throwing error as

  | Syntax error on line 3 of C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/conf/mod-jk.conf
  | :
  | Cannot load C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Apache2/modules/mod_jk.so into server:
  |  The specified procedure could not be found.

Do you have any idea what went wrong.

Thanks !
VVK

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4098994#4098994