[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: s:fileUpload not actually sending output?

rjstanford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 18:24:24 EDT 2007

That certainly seems to have been the culprit.  I think its because Trinidad automatically (somehow) installed a filter even though nothing was put into web.xml about it that removed the image and placed it into its own UploadedFiles object - so Seam never saw that it was sent, which is reasonable as far as that goes.

When we upgrade from 2.0.0.B1 to anything greater I get some exceptions that I haven't been able to take the time to chase down - after this next release cycle a couple of weeks from now I'll push through that, get everything sync'd to the latest version, and retest - and file appropriate issues as needed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099060#4099060

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099060