[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: A simple question about JBoss Portal

arunprasathav do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 26 02:23:20 EDT 2007

Hi folks,
I have developed sample portlet in jboss portal 2.6.1 and jboss AS 4.0.5.
My portlet gets displated on some layout and theme. Thats not the problem now.
My doubt is that i get login configuration at  the  top of portal.

I want to get rid of that login and i have to directly communicate from normal page to portal where i want my portal to be there and there should be no login. how to do it..?

my one more doubt is how to communicate from normal  web page to portal?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099122#4099122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099122