[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - site using jbossportal

je.a.le do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 26 04:44:12 EDT 2007

For our current project, jboss + jbossportal is the solution I want to go with.
Looking for references it seem jbp is one of the top choose, except I found barrely no one telling they're using it for this site of this one etc.. (with is strange : for typo3, ez, etc... there're plainty of references !? )

i can live with it - I know what jbp can do :-) - exept "big bosses" - you know, those guys that know nothing in computer but have to make decisions - want references, screenshots, etc...

Anyone can help ??? (I only found one ref for a belgium official site :-( )

THKS !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099157#4099157

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099157