[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - removing table prefix for generate-entities ?

taccart do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 26 05:59:13 EDT 2007

Hi all

I'm using seam since a few days (CR2), and first of all, a big thank you to all developpers involved :)

My question is on reverse engenering side : I'm working on already existing tables.
In the db, all tables are prefixed with a string TP_XS_*"driving generate-entities to create entities and pages names like tPXS*.

Does any who knows how to define (I guess it's in hibernate) that tables are prefixed with a specific string that must be removed in generate-entities step ?

Thanks for your answers

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099185#4099185

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099185