[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Portlet Instances gone on Page Layout Admin page

roth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 26 07:11:33 EDT 2007

Hi

If you look at "Figure 33" of the reference manual (http://docs.jboss.com/jbportal/v2.6.2/quickstartuser/html/interaction.html#d0e506 ), you see a list of available portlet instances that can be added to a page layout.

This list does not show for me. The cause is that I use LDAP and have no role called 'Admin' in my directory. After I have done what is described here (http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=GiveAdminPrivileges), the mentioned list of portles does not show anymore.

If I switch the content-type to CMS, I can see my pages. I can also use the wizard to add portlet instances to a page.

I suspect that I either haven't set all privileges right, or somewhere in the code there is a hardcoded check for a rule called 'Admin' (this has been the case before).

Any idea what to do in this case? Maybe someone can point me to the source files that play a role in displaying this list?

Thanks,
Tobias

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099218#4099218

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099218