[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: TimerBean and TimeBeanImpl from seam-gen project

awhitford do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 26 12:32:50 EDT 2007

I received a reply from the ICEfaces Forum:  http://www.icefaces.org/JForum/posts/list/6110.page

anonymous wrote : The TimerBean interface is not currently being used. If you wanted to add to the TimerBeamImpl, make it stateful for example, you might want it. Other than that, it's just legacy. (we did ask that it be removed, but it lingers on....)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099402#4099402

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099402