[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Is there a plan to fix fileUpload issue in Seam-ICEfaces

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 26 14:02:59 EDT 2007

Hi Judy, thank you for your response. I have found several posts on ICEfaces forum, which complained that @In injecting value to fileUploadBean is always null. I also have the same problem. I cannot figure out how to persist a file without any context information, e.g. uploadedBy. Hope ICEfaces can fix the problem. In fact, if you review s:fileUpload example, you will find it is very easy to use. Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099460#4099460

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099460