[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Passing dynamic values to enhanced el expression

bludkiewicz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 26 15:49:36 EDT 2007

Yeah, I eventually stumbled upon the dataTable.  Using it, I was able to pass the correct value to my backing bean.  The only problem is I need to have a new column for every entry in my Collection instead of a new row.

Then I found <ui:repeat>.  It passed the correct value to my backing bean as well _and_ I was able to align my buttons horizontally with it! Joy!

One question (or clarification) though, you mentioned "even that functionality is under debate."  Can you elaborate?

Thanks,
-=B=-

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099479#4099479

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099479