[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Need to configure JNDI

new_to_jboss_4 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 26 20:15:06 EDT 2007

Hi,
I have 2 linux machines, one jboss admin running at 1 and two jboss nodes running at 1 and 2. These are clustered using apache for now. But I need to configure the jboss JNDI services. I know it has something to do with jndi.properties and cluster-service.xml but dont know exactly what?
Can someone show how exactly to do this. Suppose linux1 and linux2 ; admin at 80 and other instances .. linux1:81, linux2:81 .

Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Thanks!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099518#4099518

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099518