[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: clickable dataTable problem

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 27 06:21:57 EDT 2007

"asookazian" wrote : So I have a clickable dataTable that's based on a join of two tables.  There is a submit button for each row of the dataTable.  I can't use the @DataModelSelection annotation (commented below) b/c the List does not consist of only one Entity class, it's based on two.

Don't forget your class has an inheritance hierachy.

anonymous wrote : How can I identify which row needs to be updated and get all the necessary data for the 2nd table to be persisted to DB?  1st table is read-only.  sounds like @DataModelSelection is out of the question here (Java generics does not allow me to specify more than one type per Collection).

Page parameters?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099560#4099560

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099560