[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Objects created from link with page params

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 27 06:40:54 EDT 2007

Damian, I see what you are saying, however there are situations where you might want the it initialized (e.g. the value is provided by a factory) - so, yes, it can provide a value if it doesn't exist yet. And the current behaviour is consistent with the rest of Seam (when you reference a value using EL it's create=true and not just a lookup).

I'm not sure of the best solution, but will think about it some more.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099564#4099564

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099564