[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Accessing a different conversation context

FabBoco do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 27 12:48:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

I urgently need your help.

Suppose that I have two different conversation:

Conv1 & Conv2

in which contexts there are two variables (let say v1) that can have different values.

I am in a statefull bean method binded to Conv2 and I would read the v1 variable into Conv1.

I have tried the following code:

  | Manager.instance().switchConversation(Conv1Id);
  |
  | System.out.println("Current conversation id "+Manager.instance().getCurrentConversationId());
  |
  | V1 v1 = Contexts.getConversationContext().get("v1");
  |
  | Manager.instance().switchConversation(Conv2Id);

but v1 is always the value into Conv2 even thought the current conversation id seams has been switched.

Where I am wrong ?

Please help me

Thank you very much indeed.

Regards