[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: selectItems - Is it possible?

Kragoth do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 27 20:38:31 EDT 2007

Well guys, thanks for all the input.

I didn't really know any other way to solve my problem so the converter is it for now I guess.

@IGx89

I'll try your code when I get back to work and see if it works.

@pete.muir at jboss.org
How should the store be done pete? I'm really quite new to the seam world as you probably can gather.... in fact I'm basically straight out of uni as far as Java programming goes! So, I'm still a little slow on some of the concepts.

Thanks for all your help. It is great getting support so quickly.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099625#4099625

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099625