[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: ClassCastException on PortableRemoteObject.narrow(object

lavkul do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 29 00:27:19 EDT 2007

When I create  local ejb, then I am able to execute ejb from web application.

But When I create a remote ejb I face this problem.

I have seen the display class info method, it does not return any thing. I guess this method needs class name as i/p.

I am new JBoss also, so may be I am not aware about all the configurtions.

I have set ejb project in the classpath of web project, so that interfaces are available inside web application and this works fine in case of local ejb's.

-Lave

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099719#4099719

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099719