[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to save values to a node?

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 29 02:57:58 EDT 2007

The workaround I used to "save variables to a node", was to use a task node instead, add a task to the node, then add a timer with 0 second due date to the task which had an action that started the the task automatically, added the variables I needed to it, then ended the task.

There may be more elegant ways, but that way fitted in with my framework as it automatically shows a history of variables for each task.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099735#4099735

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099735