[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Destroying Context Variable

jamesjmp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 29 04:49:51 EDT 2007

hi,
Terry I´m trying to pass empty Id param, to check if it solves the problem I explained in the last post.
My pojo id param is rstReportCode.
I´m trying with this 3 ways and no one works ;-((

  |                         <rich:menuItem value="#{messages['New']} F param" action="/RstReportEdit.xhtml">
  |                             <f:param name="rstReportCode" value=""/>
  |                         </rich:menuItem>
  |
  |                         <rich:menuItem value="#{messages['New']} param rstReportCode=" action="/RstReportEdit.xhtml?rstReportCode=">
  |                         </rich:menuItem>
  |
  |                         <rich:menuItem value="#{messages['New']} param rstReportCode=0" action="/RstReportEdit.xhtml?rstReportCode=0">
  |                         </rich:menuItem>

It seems that richmenuItem doesn´t work properly with f param.
any idea? thanks in advance!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099750#4099750

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099750