[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: meta http-equiv refresh and JSF/Seam?

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 29 06:08:28 EDT 2007

I've never seen anyone else ask for this before so I don't see a need to add anything to Seam.  If you are using Seam2, I refactored out the common logic to generate the URL from s:link/s:button, so build a component which extends UISeamCommandBase and call it's getUrl method to generate the URL - this will also make your action safe.  If you develop something useful, feel free to create a JIRA issue and attach your code as a patch.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099775#4099775

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099775