[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Writing SeamTests with Seam 2.0.0. CR2 - What's Changed?

bsmithjj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 29 13:27:12 EDT 2007

is this dependency no longer sufficient?

  |     <dependency>
  |       <groupId>org.testng</groupId>
  |       <artifactId>testng</artifactId>
  |       <version>4.7</version>
  |       <scope>test</scope>
  |       <classifier>jdk15</classifier>
  |     </dependency>

here is the test I am working with at the moment:

  | public class BootStrapTest extends SeamTest {
  |
  |     @Test
  |     public void test_persistenceMappingsGuud() throws Exception {
  |
  |         new ComponentTest() {
  |
  |             protected void testComponents() throws Exception {
  |                 init();
  |                 begin();
  |                 EntityManager entityManager = (EntityManager) getInstance("entityManager");
  |                 assert entityManager != null;
  |                 List<Type> types = entityManager.createQuery(
  |                     "from Type t"
  |                 ).getResultList();
  |                 assert types != null;
  |                 assert types.size() > 0;
  |             }
  |
  |         }.run();
  |
  |     }
  | }

I just want to be sure the container is booted and my entity model is 'correct' before other tests fire, but right now I am stuck with just trying to boot the container.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099940#4099940

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099940