[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - websale example: problems with RemindActor timer action

aapthorp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 29 14:29:10 EDT 2007

I've just installed the 3.2.2 suite having not looked at JBPM for a while.

Having got the websale demo working I'm now experiencing the following error:

UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in .class file

which results in

JbpmJobExector:<my ip address>:1 leaves cyberspace

I think this has something to do with the RemindActor timer action, as I redeployed (no change made) this file immediately before I got the error. everything else seems to work apart from the timer.

Any ideas? I'm assuming this is a JDK / JRE version problem. I initially was seeing  version problems with JDK 1.4.2 and upgraded to 1.5.0 13. Do I need to go to 1.6.0 1? This is the JRE that the Jbpm eclipse download seems to be using.

thanks

Adrian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4099962#4099962

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4099962