[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Turning clustering off.

dlanaghen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 29 17:30:07 EDT 2007

Our JBoss guru has left and I am trying to pick up the pieces.  I would like to see if there is a way to turn off clustering.

We have a reported bug against our application where a call to one of our stateful session beans supposedly performs an "excessive" number of ejbPassivate calls.  My colleagues have recommended that we turn clustering off.  I have read the JBoss doc on clustering and from what I have read, it appears that in order to turn cluster "on", I need to deploy a Bean as clustered, and have to deploy the bean in a farm.  Is this correct?

Also, is there a way to turn clustering off for all objects even if specific Beans are deployed with clustering set to true?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100009#4100009

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100009