[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Dependencies for a SEAM application targetted to Glassfish

vimalkansal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 29 20:09:33 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am using Seam 2.0 CR3. While the documentation does a good job of listing the dependencies, I am still puzzled by the dependencies required for building and running a SEAM ear of Glassfish e.g once I have built the booking sample shipped with the distribution, I find that it packages lot many more jars. eg. in the lib directory at ear level, I see :

antlr.jar
cglib.jar
commons-beanutils.jar
commons-beanutils.jar
commons-digester.jar
commons-logging.jar
dom4j.jar
hibernate.jar
hibernate-annotations.jar
hibernate-commons-annotations.jar
hibernate-entitymanager.jar
hibernate-validator.jar
javassist.jar
jboss-archive-browsing.jar
jboss-common-core.jar
jboss-el.jar
log4j.jar
richfaces-api.jar

Going by the documentation on project dependencies, I can understand richfaces-api.jar, but about others I am totally confused. Either the documentation is missing something or the sample needs to be updated.

Can somebody please help me with this.

Thanks

Vimal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100041#4100041