[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - MQ not ninding in JBoss 4.02 cluster

data_arch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 29 23:04:02 EDT 2007

Hi all,
I am using a message queue and MDB combination to log some data in database. This is working in stand alone J Boss server but in a cluster environment Queue is not binding. I am specifying jnp:localhost:1098/1099 as url in JNDI properties file but still no binding is taking place. However in server start-up message I find HA JNDI is binding to jnpPort 1100 and bind address of 1102. Do I have to specify these ports in JNDI properties file?

I would appreciate any help on the issue

thanks

Data_Arch
sanksh at hotmail.com

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100059#4100059