[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to save values to a node?

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 02:50:58 EDT 2007

Thanks for the input.

I did originally have it like that. However, our framework automatically generates a history page of variables that were set at each task instance in a process (iterates through all task instances for a process). It then displays a list of each completed task instance to the user, along with all their variables under each task name.

Problem is that if I don't use a task node with a task, then the framework wont really know at which node the variables were set. i.e There wont be a task instance for it, so it just wont be shown.

Do you have any ideas on another way to link/add variables to a "node", and not a "task node"? So if it doesn't have a task instance, how would I know at which point in the flow, or which node the variables "belong" to?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100084#4100084

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100084