[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: tomcat and mysql integration

vsevel do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 05:38:56 EDT 2007

What else needs to be done?

I did the modification in hibernate.cfg.xml and created the file jbpm-console.xml in /$CATALINA_HOME/conf/Catalina/localhost like it was specified in the tutorial

I also tried to add in web.xml
<resource-ref>
  jBPM Database
  <res-ref-name>jdbc/JbpmDS</res-ref-name>
  <res-ref-type>javax.sql.DataSource</res-ref-type>
  <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
</resource-ref>

and tried to add in jbpm-console.xml:

I also tried to put the <Resource name="jdbc/JbpmDS" inside  META-INF/context.xml with a context tag

Nothing is working.
Could you tell me the right procedure to configure hibernate?
It is the first time I am using hibernate.
I also read their faqs.

Thanks
Val

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100126#4100126