[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: ClassCastException on PortableRemoteObject.narrow(object

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 05:53:41 EDT 2007

"lavkul" wrote :
  | I have seen the display class info method, it does not return any thing. I guess this method needs class name as i/p.

I did not pay attention to this comment earlier. Sorry about that.
Yes, you have to pass an input parameter to the displayClassInfo method. The ejb-jar that you posted earlier shows that the bean home is com.wiley.examples.HelloHome. So this com.wiley.examples.HelloHome string will be input to the displayClassInfo method. Just pass this parameter through the textbox which is provided for this method on that page. Note that if you have changed your sample application, and are using a different home class now, then use that fully qualified class name as the input. Post the output of that method here. That might help us in resolving this issue, quicker.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100136#4100136

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100136