[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Writing SeamTests with Seam 2.0.0. CR2 - What's Changed?

pete.muir@jboss.org do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 06:00:49 EDT 2007

In Seam 1.2 and earlier we used Embedded EJB3, now we use Embedded JBoss, two different projects.

anonymous wrote : If you want to run tests using the Eclipse TestNG plugin, you'll need to add

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100141#4100141

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100141