[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - how to deploy a bean with two jndi addresses and port using

javac_home do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 07:28:54 EDT 2007

hi

I ve programmed a special custom socket RMI (client -server)factory to use SSL and Compression at the same time,
to I managed to deploy the custom socket with the JBoss invoker using the configuration
in the file Jboss-service.xml , jboss.xml

is there a way to use two socket configuration at the same time, thus using  both sockets
my new SSL custom one and the standard (RMIP-IIOP)

and how I can configure Jboss  to use both sockets at the same time on different port number and JNDI addresses

which means that the same bean will have two JNDI addresses and two port numbers
one port number is using the custom SSL Socket while the other is using the normal
socket

thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100192#4100192

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100192