[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Seam, Cache and EJB

Stateless Bean do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 08:08:36 EDT 2007

Hi,
In persistence I set cache like this:

  | <property name="dialect" value="org.hibernate.dialect.PostgreSQLDialect" />
  | <!-- These are the default for JBoss EJB3, but not for HEM: -->
  | <property name="hibernate.cache.provider_class" value="org.hibernate.cache.HashtableCacheProvider"/>
  | <property name="hibernate.transaction.manager_lookup_class" value="org.hibernate.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup"/>
  |
  | <property name="hibernate.cache.use_query_cache" value="true"/>
  | <property name="hibernate.cache.region_prefix" value="hibernate.test"/>
  | <property name="hibernate.jdbc.use_streams_for_binary" value="true"/>
  | <property name="hibernate.cache.use_minimal_puts" value="true"/>
  | <property name="hibernate.cache.use_query_cache" value="true"/>
  | <property name="hibernate.cache.use_structured_entries" value="true"/>

for using cache.
My app has also scheduler whitch add's some records to db, and here is my problem.
When user goes in to some subpage for example "we" load 10 records from db, but after that scheduler add new 2 records, and when user goes again to my subpage he still see 10 records.

How can I check of new records and load changes or force seam/ejb to load new data?

In this example only way to see what has changed in db, is to logout destroy session and login.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100212#4100212

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100212