[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Nested ui:repeat fails

erik.d.hellman@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 08:56:34 EDT 2007

Tried upgrading to Facelets 1.1.14 but then my pages won't show up at all (i.e., blank page presented but no exceptions generated in the server-log) I guess some other library needs to be updated? Any suggestions on what could cause this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4100232#4100232

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4100232